Is psychological counseling for me?


During your life abroad or even while preparing for your life in a foreign country you may get to a point from which you feel you cannot move on without help. You may not be able to tell exactly what the problem is but you feel that something is wrong. You may have a dark mood, or you may be tense or unsure. You may also have physical symptoms like headaches or stomach aches which are often caused by psychological problems. In such cases you may not want to ask help from your friends or family as often they also have something to do with the problem. In such a situation a trained professional can help you by supporting the restoration of your physical and psychological balance.

What problems justify turning to a psychologist?

  • Low spirits, depression;
  • Significant anxiety;
  • Stress related to cultural integration;
  • Mood swings or emotional reeling related to the moving or any other significant change;
  • Lack of self-confidence, performance problems;
  • Processing loss or grief;
  • Fertility problems;
  • Physical or psychosomatic problems;
  • Identity problems related to male/female roles.

If you have a problem to which I cannot provide a solution with the tools available for me I will help you find the professional who will be able to help you.

It may happen when your problem is too deep to be addressed through online counselling and you need a professional who can provide personal counselling.

If you are interested in psychological counseling or have questions please do not hesitate to contact me at or APPLY HERE for a complimentary session.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.